Terms & Conditions

Please read carefully the following Terms and Conditions before using the booking calendar at the bottom of the page


On commencement of booking, credit/debit cards details must be submitted and a deposit/part payment of 30% of the total price will be taken to secure the booking. The remaining 70% balance must be paid 30 days prior to arrival date.

Please, ensure your credit/debit card does not hold an expiry date prior to date booked.

By submitting your credit/debit card details, you are authorising management to debit your card to the value of any damages caused to the apartment during your stay.

Note that only the number and names of the persons stated when completing the check-in form are permitted to enter the apartment and use the facilities. The maximum number of guests allowed is 8.

if the required reservation is unavailable online, please call us on 028 7082 1288 or email portrushholidayrental@gmail.com


If cancelled up to 30 days before date of arrival, 30% of total price of the reservation will be charged. If cancelled later, 100% of the total fee will be charged.

All cancellations must be made by emailing portrushholidayrental@gmail.com

No show policy: In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.


To arrange for pick up keys to the apartment, please contact 2 days prior to arrival by telephoning 028 7082 1288 or email portrushholidayrental@gmail.com

Main reception office is located at 24 Princess Street, Portrush BT56 8AX.

Additionally, make sure to arrange the returning of keys before your departure. Talk to the landlord if you are planning to leave early in the morning  to find a suitable time to deliver the keys back

Opening hours: 3:00 pm- 6:00 pm.

On arrival day, check-in time is between 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm.

On departure day, apartment must be vacated by 11:00 am.

Note it is a requirement of our terms and conditions that a passport or photographic drivers licence is produced at check-in for a copy to be taken of.


All guests must be over 18 years of age unless accompanied by an adult.

Strictly no Stag/Hen or similar parties allowed.

If the duration of your stay is ended early by management due to unrespectful behaviour, no refund of money will be given, and any loss/damages will be charged to credit/debit card that was provided for booking.

Please ensure you select the correct desired apartment when making your booking, as mistakes cannot be rectified.

A max of 8 people are allowed for each apartment and only the people who are named on the deposit are allowed in the apartment.

Please Note: The only person allowed to collect and return the key at the end of the stay is the person who made the booking originally and provided their credit/debit details.

We reserve the right to retrieve a Damage Deposit of £200 per person staying in our properties at the time of signing or check-in. This Damage Deposit is fully refundable at the time of leaving or check-out as long as the property is left in the same condition as when moved in.


Please review our new Terms of Use and Privacy Policy in full to see how we store and utilize the personal data we collect.

Check availability...